Important registration information
All registrations are handled through the EDAS Conference and Journal Management System. If you don’t have any EDAS account yet, please create an account associated with an email address under which the conference organizers will be able to contact you.
To create an account and register for any of the conference events, please press the button above.
- In order to pay your registration fee, please go to the home page of your EDAS account and proceed through registrations available next to your submitted paper.
- In order to appear in the program and the proceedings, each paper requires at least one paid registration at full (member or non-member), undiscounted (= non-student / non-"IEEE Life Member") rate, together with the camera-ready paper submission from one of the authors by July 15, 2016.
Registrations that fulfill this requirement are marked in yellow in the table below.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration of the author is valid for up to 3 papers. Student or IEEE Life Member registration will not be counted towards this requirement.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference. There must be a paid registration under the presenter's name. If someone else will be paying the fees for the presenter, the one who pays should use his own account and use the EDAS feature to "register others".
- Paper submission cancellation must be received, in writing, by August 1, 2016. Cancellation requests received after August 1 cannot be permitted.
Co-Authors and Non-Authors
- IEEE Members: In order to qualify for the membership rate, you must have entered your IEEE membership information in your EDAS profile.
- Students: Please do NOT forget to update your student status in your EDAS account. Students may be requested to send a copy of their scanned student IDs or show them at the check-in desk at the conference.
- Non-student conference registration fee includes all social events (banquet, etc.), technical sessions, and one conference proceedings on USB stick. Student registration does not include social events. Non-attendance at one or other of these events cannot be reimbursed.
- Advance Registration payment must be received no later than August 1, 2016. After August 1 you must pay the late registration fee.
- There are Single Day Passes available for attendees who like to visit the conference for just one day on Wednesday or Thursday.
- Single Day Passes do NOT include banquet and social events. Wednesday pass includes the poster reception.
- Conference or Tutorial registration cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by August 23, 2016. A processing fee of $100 for conference cancellation, and of $40 for tutorial cancellation will be deducted.
Refund requests received after August 23 cannot be guaranteed!
- Please note where deadlines are given all times are GMT.
|REGISTRATION||before/on August 1
||after August 1
|Full Time Student IEEE Member (ID required)*
and IEEE Life Member
|Full Time Student Non-Member (ID required)*||$310||$340|
|Conference Single Day Pass**|
|Tutorial - Full Day
|Intel/Altera SDK for OpenCL Workshop||FREE !|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||$89||$89|
Note: Fees in US Dollars. Currency Converter
*Student registration does NOT include banquet and social events
** Single Day Pass is available for Wednesday or Thursday only. Single Day Passes do NOT include banquet and social events. Wednesday pass includes the poster reception.
Deadline for author registration: July 15, 2016
Co-authors (if there is already a paid full registration for their paper) and non-authors may still register at any time after this date at their suitable fees.